Tax representation in Switzerland
Are you a company headquartered abroad but active in Switzerland? In that case, you are probably subject to Swiss Value Added Tax (VAT)!
Since 1 January 2018, most foreign companies with customers in Switzerland must register for VAT with the Swiss Federal Tax Administration (FTA). This is valid if your annual worldwide turnover reaches at least the equivalent of CHF 100,000.
Therefore, the FTA requires that you appoint a tax representative domiciled in Switzerland.
We are happy to offer you our services in this regard.
In particular, we cover all the following areas:
- Examination and evaluation of your tax liability with respect to Swiss VAT
- Registration in the register of VAT-taxable entities in Switzerland
- Advice and ongoing support on the various procedures to be followed
- Establishment of VAT statements on the basis of information provided by you
- Establishment of an annual VAT concordance, as provided by law
- Correspondence and contact as needed with the FTA
- Preparation of a VAT audit, if one is required, and ongoing support
VAT is a complex area that requires specialised knowledge, continuously updated. Properly managing the various requirements will not only avoid possible future difficulties but also optimize costs.
At Fiduconsult, our specialists are here to help you meet your tax obligations, getting the job done properly for you with solutions tailored to your individual needs.
We are also at your disposal for any other advice you may need with respect to your business in Switzerland, including legal advice, tax and accounting, collection of receivables, or for the creation of a company or a branch.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com! It will be our pleasure to respond to your request.